Relieved from work - Part I

I was relieved from work at HCL Technologies on June 30, 2006. I had
had an amazing time there for almost 2 years. And all being in a
single project, a maintenance-cum-development project. The team grew
and shrunk all the time, but at any point of time there were 20
people. I have learnt from each person in the team. Different
characteristics - punctuality(Mano), sincerity(Vinu), process(Mohan),
fun(Sebin), and lots of other stuff. My cabin mates were Jossey, Maha,
and Mano. My leads-Mohan, Vijay, Vinu and Srinivasa Rao.
I didn't get too friendly with anyone. The closest I got were Jossey
and Sachin(Marathi).
I gained a lot of respect from the team members. People came for my violin concert, my brother's marriage.

I was also appreciated for my technical abilities. People clarified doubts in Java/Swing from me. My PM sent 2 people(my PL and me) out of a team of 30 for the Sun Tech Days 2006. Towards the end of my tenure, I started interviewing(tech) experienced people to work at HCL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Loan hypothecation cancellation/removal in Bangalore, India

Drive to Trichy from Bangalore

India Passport Tatkaal renewal in Bangalore